Compass Engineering Group is a professionally licensed corporation that has been delivering high-quality material handling control solutions for over ten years. The staff is comprised of electrical and software engineers with a collective project experience of over 200 years. Compass Engineering Group owns and occupies a 9,000 square foot office facility near the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. We specialize in furnishing complete control systems for large conveying and sortation systems and have earned a national reputation for robust engineering, on-time commissioning, and excellent customer service. Almost all new Compass Engineering Group projects are rewarded by repeat customers.
Compass Engineering Group was founded in 1998 on basic business principles, all of which are still evident in our solutions today. Our unique business model was built on these basic tenets:
- On-time delivery and customer satisfaction result from hard work, dedication, high ethical standards, and pride.
- Commitment to success with our clients by providing the highest quality of services available in the marketplace.
- Quality systems that are both reliable and robust, which are achieved through intelligent design.
- Providing a solution that fits industry standards.
- Adhering to the best practices of professional engineering.
- We will exceed our client's expectations.